10 January 2012

Decision 2012

So the Coachella lineup is out and looking adequately un-shitty, which raises a bit of a dilemma for moi. Do I press on with the Blog-achella tradition or just let it go softly into that good night? I ask because it became pretty obvious last year that I don't have time to do it properly... is Half-Assa-Blog-achella good enough for you, fine reader? Let me know, because the ironic thing is that I'm more likely to go this year than I have been in a long time. Stars aligning and whatnot... so it is in your hands. Really. Leave a comment...

So, while we wait to see how that goes...



Here's some funk on an Ethio-tip from Karl Hector & The Malcouns. Dig it...

Karl Hector + The Malcouns - Following Path (ysi)






What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Do it! I loved even the half-ass rendition last year. The acts this year will provide even more material for hipster bashing.