14 August 2008

I got nothin'...

It's been a while since I've posted a proper Jazz track...



... so here's some very proper Soul Jazz from keyboardist Doug Carn...

Doug Carn - Trance Dance (ysi)




See you tomorrow...

What, you're expecting more? Some comedy perhaps? A little ha-ha with your music selection? What am I, a performing monkey? When you're in clubs, do you walk up to the DJ and ask him to do a little stand-up between tunes? I bet you do, don't you. Hey Mark Farina, tell me a knock-knock joke! Hey Donald Glaude, do five minutes about airplane food! Although I will say that you must, MUST see Miguel Migs' Joan Rivers impersonation. Comedy gold...

Today's post has been brought to you by my lack of imagination... and Shitto!


Also available in Family Size!

So, um... yeah.

No comments: