30 September 2009

Mellow My Man

Today, because I know how much you loved (LOVED!) the Kid 'N Play post last week, here's another dip in the Ol' School pool...



Mellow Man Ace, yo! The creator of "Spanglish" and no, I'm not talking about the horrible Adam Sandler movie. My man Mellow Man rapped in Spanish and English in the same song! Holy shitburgers! There were other reasons he was cool... did you know he was Sen-Dog from Cypress Hill's brother? I did not know that. Also, half his debut album was produced by none other than The Dust Brothers, so Ace had really hot beats. Of course they did not produce this particular song, because then it would have made sense for me to mention it...

Mellow Man Ace - Rhyme Fighter (ysi)







But that beat is hot, too. Very slept on album, in my opinion, which is the only one that counts... because I am no mentirosa...

No comments: