16 November 2012

Wither Da Spinners?

Busy, busy, busy Tone = another one post week. But its a good one, from an early '90s classic that's kind of slept on these days...



Masta Ace was a member of the legendary Juice Crew, a crew so legendary that you can't legally refer to it without using the word legendary. So that's legendary as fuck. After going out on his own for a while, he rounded up his own posse, which he called Masta Ace Incorporated. Honestly, I would have gone for Masta Ace, LLC for tax reasons, but hey... it's not my posse, so I guess I'll just shut up. Great beats on this record. Little Louie Vega even did a couple. But not this one. So I guess I'll just shut up again...

Masta Ace Incorporated - Sittin' On Chrome (ysi)







They don't make enough songs about rims these days. DON'T A BROTHA WANNA LOVE HIS DUBS NO MORE?

1 comment:

hokwei said...

Good stuff!