18 December 2012

I made a rap tune...

As you know, I inflict an original tune upon the world once in a while... but you may not know that I've always wanted to do Hip-Hop, but never had an MC to spit over my mad beats. BUT NO MORE! I ended up meeting Mr. Jarvis Miller... and if you can see his picture there, it's obvious that we are in fact twins separated at birth. Even I have a hard time telling us apart. IT'S FREAKIN' UNCANNY! Anyhoo, I made a beat, he made a rap and the results are pure Hip-Hop fucking magic if I do say so myself... okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but I think it turned out pretty good for a first shot. THE FIRST OF MANY! TAKOVER IN PROGRESS! RULIN' THE RAP GAME IN THE 1-3, YO! DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! HERE COMES THE MAD FLAVA IN YOUR EAR! SMACK IT UP, FLIP IT, RUB IT DOWN, OH NO!



Ummm... okay. I'll work on my Hip-Hop lingo between now and the next one... and be sure to check out the rest of Jarvis' tracks. They, unlike this blog, are no joke, son...

No comments: