22 January 2013

Ouch.

So it's taken me a bit longer than I would have liked to get it going here in the new year, mostly because right before New Years I was involved in a pretty gnarly car crash. Amazingly walked away from it. That kind of thing can make you think. That kind of thing can make you change your perspective. That kind of thing can make you look at your life, feel lucky to have it and make positive changes. And sometimes it's helpful to turn to music to guide you through this tough time... lyrics that help you find that new path forward. Here's The Dave Matthews Band, with "Crash Into Me".

...

...

Just kidding. I said that kind of thing can make you think... I didn't say it can turn you into a weeping Hippie pussy...



But seriously, that shit was no joke. Gotta love how about 15 seconds of rain can turn the LA freeways into black fucking ice. Spun out at about 60 and did a header right into the concrete median. I do not recommend that you try this at home. Throw in the fact that right after that the better half and I decided to move... because what's smarter to do when you're in a constantly shifting assortment of physical pain than lift a lot of heavy shit... and yeah, not a lot of time for blogging lately. I spend my spare time these days whimpering in back/rib/sternum pain like a little girl. So here, for real, is Method Man...

Method Man - Bring The Pain (ysi)






Anybody got some Vicodin?

No comments: