14 May 2007

They plump when ya book 'em?

Oh God, is it Monday again already?

It is? Fuck. Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was super, and some of you may have already noticed a little bonus post that I snuck in there yesterday when you weren't looking. What, didn't catch that one yet? Well, go ahead... I'll wait...

...

...

Got it? Good! I want to hear some feedback on that one, folks!

But just because I got all mix-y over the weekend, that doesn't relieve me of my daily duties. So...



Not a whole lot of edification to go with today's pick, just some simple instruction. Plump DJs make fine music known as breaks. Finger Lickin' Records are fine purveyors of said breaks. Search out and acquire said breaks on cd, album, or electronic media such as mp3. Play said breaks on stereo equipment of choice. Shake booty.

Plump DJs - The Funk Hits The Fan
Soul Of Man - Finger Lickin' Thang 3 (Unmixed)



Repeat as necessary. That is all.

No comments: