13 May 2007

Hello Summer!




Tonegent Presents "Mistura Do Verao"


(Continuous (sorta) DJ Mix (or should I say blend?) - 76:48 - 87.9 mb @ 160 kps - yeah, I know... it's huge. Deal with it :P )

100% Pure Brasilian Summer Vibes:

1) Escola de Samba da Cidade e Paulinho e sua Bateria
2) Milton Banana Trio - Vesti Azul
3) Mandrake Som - Deixa Isso Pra La
4) Trio Mocoto - Swinga Sambaby
5) Raul De Souza - Estamos Ai
6) Luiz Carlos Vinhas - Ye-Mele
7) Dom Um Romao - Escravos De Jo
8) Escola de Samba da Cidade e Paulinho e sua Bateria
9) Sergio Mendes - Capoera Do Brasil
10) Escola de Samba da Cidade e Paulinho e sua Bateria
11) Luiz Bonfa - Apache Talk
12) Luiz Carlos Vinhas - Pourquoi
13) Azymuth - Esperando Minha Vez
14) Joao Donato & Eumir Deodato - Whistle Stop
15) Bebeto/Helcio Milito/Luiz Eca - Reflexos
16) Jorge Ben - Ponta De Laca Africano (Umbabarauma)
17) Caetano Veloso - Alfomega
18) Gilberto Gil - Bat Macumba
19) Tom Ze - Dor E Dor
20) Banda Unaio Black - Black Rio
21) Gerson King Combo - God Save The King
22) Banda Black Rio - Vidigal
23) Miguel De Deus - Black Soul Brothers
24) Dom Salvador e Abolicao - Uma Vida

Enjoy!

3 comments:

spacecog said...

Nice! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I listen to this everyday at work! (God Save the King is playing now.) Two songs on the list are now on my World Music playlist: Capoiera Do Brasil and Ponta De Laca Africano. Actually, I had a hard time finding the Sergio Mendes tune. When I did find it it was under the title Magalenha.

And I also have the Escola de Samba da Cidade e Paulinho e sua Bateria album on my mp3 player.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Love the mix!
Check out my Brasilian mix (Flying Down to Rio) here:
http://www.upwithit.com/radio/