28 July 2007

Hello Summer! (Part 4)

I told you we weren't done yet... I gotta say I'm pretty amazed at how well the Hello Summer! mixes have gone over. Parts 1-3 have been downloaded over 1100 times now, which really blows my mind. The interweb tubes are all clogged up with my stuffs! But that's not why I do it... I do it for the love, people! Anyhoo, here's the latest. A couple of the songs are kinda cliche, I know, but screw it... they're freakin' good...



Tonegent presents "Cali Funk Shine"


(Continous DJ Mix - 72:16 - 99.3 mb @ 192 kps)

1) Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves The Sunshine
2) Marlena Shaw - California Soul
3) Latin Breed - I Turn You On
4) Mandrill - Fence Walk
5) Bernard Purdie - Soul Drums
6) The Cabildos - Cross Fire
7) Roy Porter - Party Time
8) Oliver Sain - California Sunset
9) Black Heat - The Jungle
10) James Reese & The Progressions - Let's Go (It's Summertime)
11) Sisters Love - Give Me Your Love
12) Harlem River Drive - Seeds Of Life
13) Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Bustin' Loose
14) Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions
15) The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
16) Larry Willis - Out Of The Coast
17) Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness


Feel it!

No comments: