21 July 2010

Mine has flames painted on the side

Bust out your tweed sport jacket with patches sewn over the elbows... shit's about to get highbrow up in this bitch...



Today's post is a bit different in that I have not nor do I have any desire to listen to today's featured album in full. As a matter of fact, I can be pretty sure it sucks just by reading up on the artist and who he hangs out with. But every white, drug-addled, former man-whore rapper in Hollywood has his day, and Mickey Avalon's arrived the day he recorded this genius song. A song with no redeeming values whatsoever, except for the fact that it is fucking awesome. I first heard this one a couple of weeks ago as it played under the closing credits of my new favorite TV show, Hung (if you haven't seen it, get your ass on Netflix like nowzers) and have been frankly obsessed with it ever since. Prepare for the high art, bitches...

Mickey Avalon - My Dick (ysi)






And I really don't think I have anything I could possibly add to that, so see you tomorrow...

No comments: