16 August 2010

Do I have to think up a pithy post title every freaking day?

Seriously... but enough of my kvetching... here's some mellowness for your Monday...



Futique is an alias of one Taylor Deupree, who's one of those dudes that does all sorts of stuff... music, photography, art, runs a label... yeah, one of those guys. Fuckin' overachiever. Bet he doesn't have a blog! Who am I kiddin', he's probably got 3. I first became a fan through his Ambient stuff on the Spekk label... like really, really ambient. Like whooshes and then there's a click and then some more whooshes and then the amplified sound of a stove burner then field recordings of frogs having sex and shit. That kind of Ambient. Which I love, don't get me wrong. This one is from a while back, however, and has a beat...

Futique - Beamship (ysi)






Go check out homie's photography website, too... I'm really diggin' it...

No comments: