18 October 2010

An announcement...

I hate to say this, but the sporadic nature of posting around here is likely to continue for a while. Changes in the job situation... good ones, mind you... mean less time to fuck around making dick jokes about '60s Jazz musicians and the like. Two to three posts a week is probably what we're looking at... I'll do my best to make up for the lack of quantity with a lack of quality. Wait, I think I got that wrong. Lack of quantity, lack of quality... nope, that sounds about right...



So, this Trumystic Sound System was some sort of posse of sorts from NYC and they put together this one off compilation and I got it for 99 cents once and it was quite worth the price. It led me to buy this guy Dr. Israel's solo record which is even more highly recommended. So why didn't I post that one? ASK THE SHUFFLE!

Dr. Israel - Junglist (ysi)






They should have put out more music. Pity wasting a perfectly good name like that...

No comments: