29 October 2010

You'll get a rock AND LIKE IT!!!

I always say if you can't appreciate all kinds of music, then you don't really like music...



... because while I'm really not into Kiddie Rave Fidget House... too many breakdowns & buildups and making of obnoxious sounds just for the sake of sounding obnoxious... of course I can appreciate it when done well. And the NYC dude with an Italian name that goes by the handle Drop The Lime does it pretty well sometimes... like in this case...

Drop The Lime - Hotsauce Grillz (ysi)






I think it's the cowbell that brings it all together, don't you? And since it's Halloween this weekend...



Well, it's because your costume SUCKS, Charlie Brown! If you came around my house in that weak-ass shit, I'd give you a rock WITH A RAZOR BLADE IN IT! MUAHAHAHAHAEVIL!!!

No comments: