04 November 2011

The Genghis Khan of Funk?

You know, it's been a minute since I pimped the Tonegents Facebook page, so um... PIMP! I post a lot of groovy bonus content there and only there. So go "like" that shit up real good...



Today's jammy jam comes courtesy of Mr. Nasser Bouzida who is actually from the UK, not Cleveland as you may have guessed from the name. Ha!... Ok, actually I'm not sure if that joke makes any sense, but it kinda sounds like it does so I'm gonna leave it in. SEE HOW THE COMEDIC MIND WORKS! Anyhoo, the man with the odd moniker records under an excellent one, The Bongolian. That, my friends is solid. And so is his retro, dirty Hammond Funk. Dig it...

The Bongolian - The Fatback Showdown (ysi)






Have a great weekend, kids, and remember... you don' t have to let Herman Cain touch you there...

No comments: