07 November 2011

Yo, hit me up on Friendster, dude...

As I'm currently working on my first ever Hip-Hop record (you heard me), I've currently got an iPod full of nothing but the good-good in search of inspiration. Here's somewhere I've found some...



Blu & Exile are a couple of dudes who need to get their online shit together, for one. The only thing I can find for either of them are half-assed Myspace pages? FOR SHAME! Luckily they're better at music than they are at the Interwebz. Although this was a one-off project, it made several year-end "Best of..." lists in '07 and is considered bonafide new school underground classic. Check out a little bit o'why...

Blu & Exile - Simply Amazin' (ysi)






Both of these cats have since released a few projects collaborating with others. I suggest you go search 'em out...

No comments: