03 April 2012

Blog-achella-geddon 2012!: Hiatus Blues

Wow. Hard to get motivated to blog when you're on vacation. Had this whole lovely, profanity-laced rant about the whole Madonna/Deadmau5 thing mostly written (short version: Deadmau5 is a douche. Shocker.) but that shit's old news now. Oh well... back to the Coachella...

I was going to skip Wild Beasts and I'm sure I was right about that, but it's been so long since I started this post that I can't even remember why. HA!

Metronomy



Who they are: A British band that apparently includes a male Grace Jones impersonator...

What they sound like: Nice Electo-Pop. Kinda sounds a little bit like Phoenix... again. Still not a bad thing...

Metronomy - The Look (ysi)






What I think: I give these guys bonus points for being cool remixers on top of what the whole "band" thing. That's fun.



Hopefully I can get a couple more done this week...

No comments: