07 April 2012

Blog-achella-geddon 2012! Thundercat is go.

So I got a second submission on the Facebook page and I'm happy to say that we are two-for-two in the not sucking department. Good show, people. Now, I cannot support this band name, but the tune ain't bad at all. Here's... wait for it... Ballerina Black. Told ya...

And hey holy shit this thing starts next weekend...

Thundercat



Who he is: Mr. Steven Bruner, FlyLo associate and bad-ass bass player...

What he sounds like: He's another one of the guys on the jazzier end of the Brainfeeder crew... much like Austin Peralta, who I saw live this summer in one of those odd occurences in which I actually go out in public. OLD. I'm just, like, really busy, man... anyhoo, I'm also not sure this is the best song on his debut album, but I gotta love the baseball card reference...

(THIS POST APPEARS TO HAVE MADE DMCA'D. HEY THUNDERCAT, MAKE SURE TO THANK YOUR RECORD LABEL FOR FUCKING YOU.)

What I think: Groovy shit and I like his look. Here's an example of the bass bad-assery I was speaking of earlier...



Back from vacation next week. We'll see how that goes...

No comments: