01 August 2012

Pooping On My Party

Okay, so now I'm pissed. One of my Mediafire accounts has been suspended, probably due to a complaint from some fuckstick record company. So a shitload of the mp3s on the blog are no longer available. Now that's not enough by itself to engorge my rage, but I had a bunch of non-blog-related files on there that are gone now, too. I feel like I've been stolen from! And yes, I realize the irony in that statement, so shut up...



I'm so irate, I can't even concentrate on this post. Just know that Derrick Harriot is one of those Reggae guys that white people casual Reggae fans probably never heard of, but he was kind of a big deal and made good music...

Derrrick Harriot - Home, Home, Home (ysi)







Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find something to punch in the face...

No comments: