05 October 2009

Tony Romo is bad at football

If I were the self-indulgent type, I'd take this space to piss and moan about my terrible showing in NFL Pick 'Em this week and suggest that both Tony Romo and Mark Clayton be raped by caribou, skinned alive and dipped into cauldrons of boiling urine. But you don't know who those people are and besides... that's so unlike me! I'm a unicorns and rainbows kinda guy...



Anyhoo, people who do not deserve to die a horrible painful death include TM Juke & The Jack Baker Trio. Mr. Juke, we've met before and Mr. Baker (Yep, it's just one guy. Perhaps he has a split personality?) plays with the Bonobo live band. Apparently they were touring together with Alice Russell and knocked out this album, because that's what people do when they're talented and shit. Vocals by the gal from Belleruche, whom you also love...

TM Juke & The Jack Baker Trio - Rolling Stone To A Landslide (ysi)







Yup, just some tossed off side project. Not too shabby. I mean, Tony Romo can't even do his primary job properly, the useless prick...

No comments: