21 October 2011

Noticing a pattern here...

With the break I unfortunately had to take, it turns out there has not been a proper House Music Friday in over two months. That's a traveshamockery is what that is...



Sometimes the shuffle sets up the comedy so well I think it moonlights as a writer on 2 1/2 Men. I'm kidding of course... because that show is painfully not funny. I'd get bigger laughs from a mass kitten execution. But seriously, check this out. The last HMF installment featured Motor City Drum Ensemble, whom I gave a great deal of shit for not being from Detroit at all, but rather being a pasty little German. So guess who pops up in the shuffle today... an act called Motorcitysoul who are... wait for it... not one but TWO pasty Germans... (long sigh)...

...

...

I think the Germans would get over the huge boner they have for Detroit if they ever actually, you know... went to Detroit. Great music town, don't get me wrong, but I mean-- you know, I don't think I'll say any more. I probably have readers in Detroit. HOW 'BOUT THOSE LIONS!?!?! WOOOOOO!

Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle (ysi)






I'm just waiting now for the next House Music Friday, featuring the Sheisse Eaters... a band from Detroit. BOING...

No comments: