03 February 2012

Blog-achella-geddon 2012!: Hating on Adolescents

I mean, as if kids aren't annoying enough without being infinitely more talented than you. Little bastards. More on that in a sec...

... but today we start with Marlon Brando's favorite band, The Horrors. GET IT?!?! I KILL ME! But seriously, folks, these guys kinda have a bit of an Echo & The Bunnymen thing going on (shocking) which is sometimes better than others. I do quite like one of their tunes, and you kind find that on the Facebook page...

Also, we have M. Ward, who's just as "meh" as ever. It's called consistency, people... something today's featured artist is not old enough to even know how to achieve...

Madeon



Who he is: He's that kid in the picture. No really. He's 17. He's French. He's playing Coachella. I hate him so much.

What he sounds like: His sample heavy house is kind of like if Daft Punk fucked Akufen. I'm telling you, this kid has absolutely no business being this good at music. I wanna punch him in his little French face...

Madeon - Shuriken (ysi)






What I think: Oh, and as if THAT is not enough, watch what the little shit does with Ableton Live and a Novation monome controller thingy. This will freak your shit out. HE'S BARELY GOT PUBES, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!



GET OFF MY LAWN!

No comments: