28 February 2008

Blog-achella 08: The big reunion

Now here's this year's official Coachella "Reunion To Get All Excited About"... and yeah, I know they've been back together for a few months now, but whateva... close enough!

The Verve



Who they are:
Probably the best of all the Brit Rock acts of the '90s (noting that I give Radiohead their own genre of one), and the recipients of one of the biggest fuck-jobs all time courtesy of The Rolling Stones.

What they sound like: They sound like awesome. And this is my favorite, albeit completely depressing, song of theirs...

The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work (ysi)




What I think: There's one real reason I'm pissed I can't go on Friday, and that's because I'll be missing The Verve. Curses, gainful employment! Curses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!