03 June 2008

Drum 'n' Bass 'n' Balls

Every now and then, I need to go back to the Bay Area...



I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you may not be able to name this record by it's cover, so I'll let you know that it is the album Kwno by San Francisco artist and apparent dyslexic Jhno. This was one of those CDs that I picked up at a dollar sale once strictly because I thought by looking at it that it may be some sort of electronica... at a dollar sale, you don't have to be terribly picky. Hell, a good set of coasters will cost you more than four bucks. But Kwno did not get used as a coaster, because the Ambient Drum & Bass contained therein is quite nice to listen to...

Jhno - Drum And Java (ysi)




This guy is actually quite a well-known software programmer as well, responsible for Pluggo and a bunch of other VSTs I can't figure out how to use...

Oh, and remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you how I went bowling with JJ from Good Times and a bunch of midgets and you thought I was full of shit? Well, here's the proof...



... told ya. Remember, you must always believe everything I tell you...

... unless of course I'm making some shit up...

No comments: