12 June 2008

The Youth Army

A little bit of classic Reggae, a little bit of genetic engineering...



Big Youth was a Reggae dude who was really into his dreads. I mean, he mentions them twice in three words in his album title, and in about half the song titles on this record as well. I would make fun of him for this, but, as you can see, his dreads were so powerful that they actually produced a clone of Big Youth within his own hairdo. I call him Little Big Youth. I wonder if the government knows about this, and I wonder if they ever captured and did experiments on Big Youth's dreads in hopes of creating a clone army that they could pay solely in marijuana...

Big Youth - Some Like It Dread (ysi)




Personally, I wouldn't put it past 'em, and quite frankly a Rasta Clone Army would probably come in pretty handy in Iraq. Give them insurgents a nice contact high and they'll be charging the kebab stand instead of setting car bombs... just sayin'...

No comments: