18 February 2009

Blog-achella 09: Ashton Kutcher can eat a bag of dicks

If I seem a bit crankier than usual today, blame it on Ashton Kutcher. No, really. Fuck that guy. I hope he gets mauled beyond recognition by pack of rabid ferrets and then dipped up to his head in a vat of scalding hot urine. Yep, that'd be a good start, at least. And here to take the brunt of my rage are the following...

The Airbone Toxic Event are yet another generic Indie Rock band, but they tried to mix it up by giving themselves a really shitty name... so, yay for them...

Crystal Castles are proof that Electronica can be just as crap as Indie Rock. So of course, they're blog darlings. Bloggers are idiots...

Then we have Ghostland Observatory, whom I listened to for like a half an hour trying to decide if I like them enough to give them a full post... so obviously I don't, although they're not half bad... I'll let ya make up yer own mind on that one...

And finally, The Crystal Method, who had a great album... 10 years ago. I've seen them live a few times and they suck, actually. That's not even coming from my rage place. They really do suck live...

Leave it to some nice Pop music to bring back the nice Tonegent...

The Ting Tings



Who they are:
A British boy/girl duo whose name means "a small, cute penis" in Japanese, if you believe Wikipedia. And I believe everything I read on Wikipedia :P

What they sound like: How about a happier version of The Kills...

(MP3 REMOVED BY THE MAN)


What I think: Fun Pop songs to shake about to? I'll take it.



P.S. Psssst! Ashton Kutcher! Suck it hard!

No comments: