27 February 2009

House Music Friday (Slight Return)

So let's take a quick break from this Blog-achella business shall we? I'll start on Saturday's lineup next week, because you know who starts a whole new project on a Friday? Crazy people, that's who. Besides, I just recently finally found one of my all time favorite House tracks in digital form...



Apparently Ben Watt of Everything But The Girl was mucking about in the studio one day, accidentally dipped his chocolate into the peanut butter and was hit with the inspiration to mash-up the vocal EBTG's "Wrong", a huge hit, with the music track of Soul Vision's "Come Into My Room", itself a huge record in House circles. The result? Chocolately/Peanut Buttery goodness and a track that for my money is even huger than either of the originals...

EBTG vs. Soul Vision - Tracey In My Room (Lazy Dog Bootleg Vocal) (ysi)







So stick that in yer pipe an' smoke it. That and some weed. Then eat 2 bags of Reece's Pieces... and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Krosm said...

Easily one of my favorite tracks of all time. Brilliant. When someone drops this killer at 1:15 or so, just as you're getting really into it? And you hear the distinct opening oscillating like that? Fuuuuck.

Tonegent said...

Fuuuuuck indeed, sir. Just thinking about it gives me an E flashback :P