01 September 2011

It's worth WHAT?!?!?

Whaddaya say about a CD that I'm positive I picked up at a dollar parking lot sale (and probably sold back when I got rid of my CDs for the same amount or less) that now apparently goes for 125 bucks? Two words. "Fuck" and "Me"...



I'm not exactly sure why this Essa 3 album is such a big ticket item, though. It's a nice enough little Hippie-House disc on a defunct, local SF label called ZoeMagick... one of the dudes is the less well-known dude from Metro Area... um, but yeah, no idea. If anyone can enlighten me, that would be lovely. But I will say this... this is exactly the kind of shit I was jammin' to back in the day, so there's that...

Essa 3 - Coalesce (ysi)






Rave whistle! WOOTWOOT! Ha. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bash my head off the corner of a table for getting rid of this disc...

No comments: