13 January 2014

I think there's an ointment for that...

It's the blog that's just like a rash... just when you think it's gone, IT'S BACK AND IT BURNS! Just grabbed the debut full-length from British producer Swindle and I don't feel ripped off at all. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?! OOOOOOH, THEBURNINGMAKEITSTOP! Big Dubstep beats with a touch of, you guessed it, Jazz...



I first heard of this guy when he performed with the legendary Lonnie Liston Smith in this live Brownswood X Boiler Room set. Highly recommended.

Also returning for the New Year... Shuffleupagus Radio, the weekly show that has entertained literally tens of people in it's first three months. Dig the latest...

Shuffleupagus Radio Ep. 13 by Shuffleupagus Radio on Mixcloud


Let's see if I can beat last year's weak-ass post count. As you can see, I'm off to an amazing start...

No comments: