27 April 2007

This one's gonna be big...

Something brand new for ya, for a change!



Ben Westbeech is one of the first artists signed to Gilles Peterson's new Brownswood Recordings label, so you know he's got some game. A lot of people are comparing him to Jamiroquai, and I guess I sorta see it, although without the hat... but ya know, I'm over the hat, so I'll vote for Mr. Westbeech. As for the song, well... anthem of the summer anyone?

Ben Westbeech - So Good Today
Ben Westbeech - Welcome to the Best Years of Your Life



I think just maybe...

--------------------------

And this, well... maybe the mash-up thing has run it's course after all! :P



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEy! That's SUPER fresh!!!! I love it!
It's a good song to lilsten to as I drive into the coachella sun...Yes...I am going...I'll have a full report when I get back...

: )