31 October 2008

Boo!

Happy Halloween if you're into that sorta thing... around here, we call it House Music Friday...



So there I was, trying to figure out an appropriate song for the holiday and having no luck whatsoever... just call me DJ Indecisive... when I checked my inbox and found a present from the good people at OM Records... a nice little Deep House remix of "Thriller" by Oregon producers Cates & dPl. It would probably be better if it used some of the vocals, but I'm not gonna criticize... ya can't go wrong with that bassline, folks. So, courtesy of OM, a label that you need to own pretty much every piece of music they release, enjoy...

(MP3 REMOVED BY THE MAN)


Droppin' "Thriller" in a Halloween set may be cliche, but fuck it... it works! And I'll leave you with a question... which picture is scarier? The one above or...


"Can Bobby come out and play?"

EEEP! It ain't even close, is it? Have a great weekend.

No comments: