24 August 2009

In which I make dubious claims...

Hey, all... sorry I left you with no House Music Friday last week. I was posing for a pictorial in Playboy Magazine on Friday and just didn't have the time. I bet you think I'm kidding...



... but I'd say you gotta be kidding me that I've never once posted any Underworld on this blog. That is even more shocking than me hanging out with naked Playmates! 'Cause I do that every once in a while... anyhoo, if you need me to tell you who Underworld are, I have no idea what you're doing reading a blog dedicated to good music. Here's a remix of maybe their most amazing epic ever by some guys known as Futureshock... not a radical reworking by any means, it's almost like a re-edit with a couple new bits thrown in... and doesn't have the really long beatless intro, which makes it ace for mixing into a set....

Underworld - Cowgirl (Futureshock Remix) (ysi)







Stone cold certified all-time big-time TUNE! And I'll see you in the pages of December's Playboy...

No comments: