10 August 2009

Miles tries "the new shit"

Before we begin this week's festivities, I must first order you to go and download the new Musica Del Scorcho mix. It will instantly make your life 30% more sabroso...



Once a year around here I gotta drop some Miles Davis. It's in the by-laws. Hell, you could do an all-Miles blog and no one would complain. Well, unless they didn't like Miles. But that's impossible. Anyhoo, this one comes from his "Rock & Roll" period... I could go into more detail, but this article does so in a much more informed fashion than I could, and even contains some profanity so you'll feel right at home...

Miles Davis - Little High People (Take 7) (ysi)







Actually the author of that article didn't think this track was very good, but then again I think the author of that article has a stupid face that wants to be punched. Still a good read, though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sublime. Miles at his very best.