19 July 2011

The Return of This Thing

Finally back after a two week vacation. What's that you say? You hardly noticed? You shut up, you...



I've been on a Disco/Balearic kick lately, so naturally I was pretty stoked to see that lovably crusty old punter DJ Harvey come out with his new record under the moniker Locussolus. Kinda sounds a little like coslopus, doesn't it? I actually opened up for Harvey once or twice on Sunday afternoons at Moonshadows, so... um, well, there actually isn't a "so", I'm just name-dropping. I'm from L.A... it's what we do here...

Locussolus - I Want It






Speaking of Sundays at Moonshadows, if you live L.A. and have never been... well, that's a pretty bad mistake on your part. Not as bad as the time you pocket-called your lady whilst getting a happy ending at the Thai Massage joint, but pretty bad nonetheless...

No comments: