02 August 2012

Take This Dubstep Remix And Shove It

Still pissed about my Mediafire being raped. Pretty soon all I'll be able to do is post submissions... so it's a good thing I've been getting some nice music sent my way. I've also been getting Dubstep remixes of Florence & The Machine sent my way, and can I just say right now... no. Don't send me that shit. Ever. Send me original music and send it to the Facebook page, not the Twitter. DO NOT send me remixes. The Hype Machine is so full of shitty, amateurish Dubstep/Fidget House remix bollocks that it makes me want to pull my hair out. SO IT'S A GODDAMN GOOD THING I DON'T HAVE ANY, BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROBABLY FUCKING HURT! Anyhoo... got sent this little gem from Halifax, Nova Scotia producer Jami Gaudet, aka Wet Paint. Sounds that would be right at home on Ghostly or Brainfeeder. Dig it...



Actually this one's out on the excellently named Bad Panda label, which is the home of another record I've been digging lately... by tennis-obsessed producer Indian Wells. Dig it, part deux...



Definitely two artists and one label to watch. Unless you're really into Dubstep remixes of Florence & The Machine, in which case, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Oh, and I won't just be posting submissions, of course... but the tune choices may start to lean toward the more willfully obscure side from now on. Which should be fun...

No comments: