09 April 2009

Blog-achella 09: Brought to you by Bacardi!

I'm going to start today's blog by recommending that you check out my friend's site Simple Harmonic Motion for some really dope podcasts. Go check it out. Bookmark it. Make it part of your day...

For some reason... today's Coachella act is makin' me thirsty. I wonder why?

Groove Armada



Who they are: They're the armada of groove. Now brought to you by Bacardi. Have a delicious Bacardi & Coke today!

What they sound like: I don't think I need to tell you what Groove Armada sounds like, so I'll just take this time to enjoy a delicious Bacardi Mai Tai...

...

...

Yum! (BURP) So anyhoo, I decided to go deep into the vaults and give you a cut from their very first album, Northern Star, because you probably haven't heard that one too much, have ya?

Groove Armada - Captain Sensual (Remix) (ysi)







What I think: I think a delicious Bacardi Mojito would be awesome right now, don't you? Gotta say I'd be stoked as heck to see GA play live... they were amazing at the Hollywood Bowl last time I saw them. The only problem was that they were actually opening (for some unknown reason) for Cafe Tacuba, who were horrible. BUT, since this is just a DJ set, I kinda don't care, even though I'm sure it will be lovely. But I'd rather see this...



Seriously, you have both the Chems and the Armada there, and they're BOTH just DJing? What. The. Fuck? Pfffffft!

P.S. Drink Bacardi! Responsibly, bitches!

No comments: