07 April 2009

Blog-achella 09: She can kick it any time

You know, I could make some nice, disgusting puns from today's artist's name, but I'm not gonna do it. I'm highbrow and shit...

Lykke Li



Who she is: Four words that win me over every time... Cute Swedish Pop Singer.

What she sounds like:
But she's no Annie... she's much weirder. Not, like, Bjork weird... because that's actually been scientifically proven to be impossible. I'm not really full of adjectives today though (perhaps it's the Jim Beam from last night), so I'll just let you listen...

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone (ysi)





What I think:
I think she'll be great in one of the small tents, especially if she drops this most excellent cover tune...



Cute, Swedish, likes Tribe Called Quest... yes, Lykke Li is okay in my book, folks. Aaaaaand... that's all I got today.

No comments: