27 April 2009

Swine Flu! Eeeeeeep!

Swine flu! Run for the hills!!!

Phew, just felt the need to mention that. Anyhoo, before we get to todays tune, I need to direct you to Interwebs site Simple Harmonic Motion, where you will find an all-new exclusive Tonegent Podcast. The mix is called 'Bout Soul, and it's 68 minutes of Soul Jazz fire, if I may say so myself. While you're there, check out all of the other podcasts, too. I did, and they're very tasty...



So this one's kinda cool... Marc Mac, who is one half of the excellent 4Hero, takes the remixifier to some old Blues records from the Chess Records archives... funkiness ensues...

Marc Mac - See Me Smile (ft. Etta James) (ysi)







My Googling seems to tell me that finding a physical copy of this is damn near impossible, so you may need to get a little, shall we say... downloady to enjoy the whole album... just sayin'...

P.S. Swine Flu! Gaaaaah!

No comments: