17 November 2011

Not For Dweebs

Checking back in with the L.A. beat scene today...



I actually saw Teebs live earlier this summer... I say actually because I hardly get my geriatric ass out to shows anymore. All those noisy kids and GODDAMMIT IT'S DRAFTY IN HERE! I never get tired of that joke. You probably do, but that's neither here nor there. Anyhoo, saw Teebs at this Brainfeeder show at MacArthur Park while this crazy big Mexican soccer game was going on at the other end of the park. Also, got a fake ID which was kind of stupid since I'm 40... but hey, that's what you do there. The sound that night was actually pretty shitty but the music certainly wasn't. Dig it...

Teebs - Why Like (ysi)






It looks like Teebs does all his own art, too... dude's like talented and shit. Must be nice...

No comments: