02 April 2013

He got a Norwegian woody.

Yet another from the "I can't believe I've never blogged this guy" files. Wait a minute, that sounds a bit too much like a euphemism for "had butt sex with", doesn't it? Then again, I've never had butt sex with this guy either, not that I want too, not that there's anything wrong with that, so I guess... you know, I'm just gonna stop right here... MARRIAGE EQUALITY NOW!



Anyhoo, it's the Norwegian man of mystery Lindstrom, one half of the famous duo Lindstrom & Prins Thomas, in which he plays the part of Lindstrom. And he's just one of those guys where you just wanna pick up anything you see with his name on it on sight if you like the smoove grooves. Here's a tune with an amazing name...

Lindstrom - There's A Drink In My Bedroom And I Need A Hot Lady (ysi)






Some people say Nu Disco, some people say Balearic... I don't really know what the damn difference is. I just know I likes it...

No comments: