08 May 2008

Burger time

Quick political thought before we get started... is the difference between delegates and Superdelegates... that Superdelegates get to wear capes?



Today, I got more jazzy, Cali-style Hip-Hop for ya... which to me is a music of choice for the fast-approaching Summertime barbecue season. This one is courtesy of San Diego's The Sound Providers and NY MC Grap Luva, from the Looking Backwards compilation of previously 12"-only Sound Providers jammies. As is often the case, I can't claim to know too much about either of 'em (and I'm not the kind to cut-n-paste a Wikipedia entry and pretend I know stuff), but I do know the SPs have shown up on at least one of Mark Farina's Mushroom Jazz comps, which should tell you what you need to know about their sound... aka, it's good...

The Sound Providers - Who Am I (ft. Grap Luva) (ysi)




Yep, that kinda stuff makes me wanna grill burgers right there. So, who's bringin' the buns? (Make sure them shits have the sesame seeds on 'em, yo!)

No comments: