19 May 2008

Hippo Sex... intrigued?

Checked out the San Diego Zoo this weekend. Pretty awesome. Saw some Hippos having sex underwater. Hippos rule...



Howzabout we start off the week with some nice downtempo from Germany's A Forest Mighty Black? I put that question mark in there as a formality, because we all know you have no say in what gets posted here! I don't say that to be mean, it's just, you know... my blog and stuff. Not that I'd be averse to requests... feel free to make one if you like. Anyhoo, this one's got a great stand-up bass line (always good for bonus points) a solid funky beat and some cool Rhodes action... three things we likey a lot...

A Forest Mighty Black - Tides (ysi)




... and no, I can't really come up with a connection between that song and Hippos getting it on. Not that I didn't try...

No comments: