09 May 2008

HMF + NHL

So, my little blog passed a milestone this week, hitting over 50,000 page views. Wow. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by... I really appreciate it! It's nice to know there are lots of folks out there who appreciate the good good music. Now, I had no idea you got a prize when you hit this milestone, but lo and behold, look what I got...



Now, I'm just as surprised as you that I was awarded the Stanley Cup, but it sure looks nice on my coffee table. Blogging has its rewards after all!

Now, on to House Music Friday...



I've never been to Nottingham, England, but I've sure been all over their music scene lately... and here's yet another great act from Robin Hood's, uh, hood. They're a couple of blokes named Steve & Andy, aka Toka Project, and they make good House music... that's really all you need to know...

Toka Project - I Gotta Go (ysi)




And let's end up the week with a video to celebrate my new award...



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

JDS said...

Hey ... was in Nottingham Thursday night and Friday. Has a thriving music scene with just about every genre covered. And anywhere that you can buy a "hair of the dog" large Buffalo Grass Vodka and apple juice at 9.06am is pretty damn fine by me!

Liz - 4 Ohm said...

Nice photo! I have a similar photo of myself kissing the cup from way back in the day. ;-)

Hey I have a new band I think you'll dig... do you have an email address where I can send you an mp3?

-liz