30 May 2008

Knight moves

House Music Friday is wondering how the hell Locke ends up in that casket, let me tell ya...



It's been nearly a year since we've heard the House heroes known as the Inland Knights around here, and that's way too long. Well, considering I'm trying not to blog any act more than one time a year in order to keep it fresh, I guess it's about right. But either way, it's time, so here you go... this one has a real familiar horn sample that I can't quite put my finger on, and it sounds like there's a bit of Q-Tip in there as well...

Inland Knights - The Game (ysi)




Maybe not the biggest banger they've ever put out, but another solid track (#56,249 btw... yeah, these guys got mad prolificacy... and yes that's a real word, I looked that shit up) from the Knights who say "Wheeee!". Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.