21 May 2008

This is getting kinda random...

Today, we have another pretty ambient tune... plus a special bonus sure to confuse and appall you...



So, we have our second straight French artist today (I think), Mr. Jay Alansky (not the most French sounding name ever, but again information on this dude is somewhat scarce), aka A Reminiscent Drive, maker of relatively unheralded but very nice chillout biznezz. The album is called Mercy Street, but I don't think that has anything to do with the Peter Gabriel song. Why you'd want to name your album the same as a popular song by another musician is beyond me, but I'm not here to judge. Oh, wait a minute... this is a blog... I am here to judge! What a freakin' idiot!

A Reminiscent Drive - Life Is Beautiful (ysi)




And since (once again) I don't have a lot of material today... here, in honor of Indiana Jones 4, coming out tomorrow and I'm gonna see the shit out of that shit, is Harrison Ford getting his chest waxed...



Now, I get the sentiment, but WTF? I would have liked to have been in the pitch meeting for that one...

"So, we got Harrison Ford. He's a big supporter of the cause... I say we rip all of his chest hair out... symbolism, bitches!"

"I like it... Quick! Call him before he sobers up!"


Plus, I think it would have been much funnier if he yelled out "ArarraghKellyClarkson!"... but maybe that's just me...

No comments: