10 July 2012

The Nose Knows

So, the second half of 2012 starts kinda like this...



This may come as some surprise, but I have a very deep weakness for Spanish guitar-type virtuosity. Love that shit. It will totally get you into my panties. NOT THAT I'M WEARING ANY WINK-WINK RAWR! But yeah, love that stuff. So here's some from Brazilian string-strummer Bola Sete, whom I am to understand is one of the best... and Dizzy Gillespie, Vince Guaraldi and Carlos Santana all agreed. Or they just worked with him because he smelled good... that's important, too. But I'm pretty sure it was for the guitar skills... so let's check 'em out, shall we?

Bola Sete - Flamenco (ysi)







Yup, them some skills alright... and if you listen reallllllly closely, you can hear someone in the audience say "Oh, he smells like a delicate flower in the morning dew." Dude had it goin' on...

No comments: