10 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: All the cool kids are doin' it

The next band on the list is Sons & Daughters a really mediocre Scottish Rock band, but I will give them (or rather their website) credit for one thing... introducing me to the awesomest new website I've discovered in a while. It's called FabChannel, it's got tons of streaming full live concerts, and the best part is... quite a few of them are actually from bands you'd want to see. Check it out... I'll wait...

...

...

...

Pretty freaking cool, eh? Moving on...

Cool Kids



Who they are: A Chicago/Detroit Hip-Hop duo.

What they sound like:
Very indie Hip-Hop with sparse beats and clever rhymes. They gave this track away for free, so enjoy guilt-free...

Cool Kids - Action Figures (ysi)



What I think: Okay stuff, but I think I gotta hear more to form a real opinion on 'em... this from a guy who loves to jump to snap judgements on bands based on checking out snippets of their tracks from their Myspaces... what can I say... I'm a paradox, yo!

No comments: