11 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: In which I turn you on to a new blog

From Jamaican Dub to Swedish Techno... one of the reasons Coachella is so cool...

The Field



Who he is: A Swedish dude named Axel Willner, and living proof that not all Swedish people are good-looking. I honestly thought they all were, but now my bubble has burst. Eh, maybe it's just the glasses. Why am I spending so much time pondering some guys looks, anyway? I'm not even a gay...

What he sounds like: It's sorta in between Techno and Trance somewhere, but don't let the 2 "T" words scare you off, it's real good...

The Field - Over The Ice (ysi)




What I think: When I covered him last May I said... wait a minute, I don't have to repeat myself. Just click the damn link and see what I said for yaself...

Also, an amazingly talented friend of mine has produced a video for this song, so why don't you peep that, and also check out his blog. He's just started, but it's going to be a veeeeeerry interesting place (said in that tone of voice that kind of half gets you excited and half creeps you out at the same time)...



Pretty fuckin' cool, eh? Wish I had that kinda game...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: