01 April 2008

Blog-achella 08: The TMZ version

Someone's playing Coachella who has close links to both Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse... and I'm surprisingly down...

Mark Ronson



Who he is: British-born DJ, but now an American citizen (what was he thinking?! :P ), who produced a little record by some chick named Amy Winehouse... never heard of her...

What he sounds like: Well, other than that, his latest album, "Version", has become quite popular what with all the clever cover tunes, but I'm gonna throw you a track from his first record, which was much more about the Hip-Hop and was all original tunes. Now, considering the title of this track, he certainly found an appropriate singer, didn't he?

Mark Ronson - I Suck (ft. Rivers Cuomo) (ysi)




What I think: While his crunchy lesbo younger sister runs around with Lindsay and Paris, all this guy does is make good music. I think he's been touring a live band, but even if this is a DJ set, I'm down... expect special guests, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely have to check this set out!