29 May 2008

Am I stoned or not? You'll never know...

Spark up a fatty for today's tune...



... because it's some classic reggae from Legalize It, Peter Tosh's debut solo record, which is, you know, pretty famous & stuff. I don't think he mentions weed in this particular song, but I'm too stoned to tell. Just kidding... or am I?

Peter Tosh - Igziabeher (Let Jah Be Praised) (ysi)




This Jah guy sounds pretty swell... anyhoo, I must also give Peter Tosh bonus points for inventing words, because inventing words is rad. My favorite - "tricknology" (instead of "technology")... that just sounds cool. But then again, he also invented "shitstem" for "system", which is pretty hacky in comparison and shows a general lack of effort. Maybe it would seem more clever if I was stoned... or am I?

No comments: