20 May 2008

Just how clutch is he?

Here's some international Hip-Hop action for ya...



Today is yet another day on which I'm not going to be a fountain of information, but here's what I know. Clutch Player is a French Hip-Hop producer... and there you have it. But when one puts out a record on BBE Music, one will get a listen from Tonegent, and this is a nice effort. There's an interesting roster of international MC's on the vocals, but this guy OneChance must be the most obscure, 'cuz I can't find a thing on him... nice enough flow, though. But hey, it's a producer album, so it's kinda all about the beats... which I think you will agree are pretty sweet...

Clutch Player - Family Ties (ft. OneChance) (ysi)




And by the way, if you watch American Idol (and I must admit that I do... don't hate me), you better vote for David Cook tonight... because if that Archuleta kid wins, the terrorists win. It's that simple...

No comments: